Thursday, September 9, 2010

Start Digging!

I finally decided to find the time to extend my daily grind and start a project management blog.

Everyone says that I can't seem to stop talking and living project management so I thought I would give them an additional source of inspiration (or pain depending what boat you are on on this topic) by also writing about it.

Just to give you a short blurb about me and then lets have a contest later to see how you think I actually look like (relax - the prize is not a dvd of me talking project management!) - I have been living in the planet called project management for more than 10 years now - years before the acronym PMI even became popular in my native country and even before I even heard of MS Project. You might be saying - how old is this guy? Remember those 5 1/4" floppy disks - I actually used them to boot my PC to program in BASIC!

I have managed projects on a country level, a region level and on a global level - and maybe if anyone needs someone to manage a project outside the global I would also volunteer for that. I am passionate about creating and seeing my creations work its wonders.

For me - project management is not work - it is a way of life! I would argue that everything you do daily can be patterned around project management...and in this blog - I will show you how it revolves around my daily life.

Time to start digging!

No comments:

Post a Comment